The are two reasons millions of people fail to master purpose as an art.
- They are looking for it like a lost set of keys
- They think they already found it
It’s true that doing what you are passionate about will make life better, but practicing purpose like an art will make the world better. Chasing purpose like a passion does very little to help you compete on the Wheel of Competition™. However, mastering purpose like an art will help you transform your world into a classroom so you can use each spoke on the wheel to create opportunities to impact the world in new ways. (Refer to Wheel of Competition™ Below)
Chasing your passion can be a rat-race because the system in which you conduct the chase is broken. Thinking you know everything you need to know about purpose is dangerous because the system is designed to bring out things you don’t know. If you fail to master what you don’t know about purpose, you will rob the people in your life from benefits that could make their world better.
You were put here to change the way the world see purpose!
Still not convinced, listen to the minute and a half audio
Three Things to Never Take For Granted
If you desire to:
- Eliminate trial and error for playing the game of life
- Live from a position of strength in every circumstance
- Stop chasing empty success secrets that fail to speak to your appetite for purpose
- Transform faith into an action-plan for purpose
- Turn your setbacks into a comeback
- Make your time on earth count beyond what you do on your job
- Increase your net worth without money
Unlocking Your Inner Champion™ is for you!
Your time on the earth is short, so put your life on the fast-track for increasing your net worth by:
- Mastering hidden secrets to transform your world into a classroom
- Escaping the rat-race of trying to find purpose
- Redefining your mission in life
- Practicing purpose as an art
- Living on the cutting-edge of your design potential
- Building a world class purpose
- Conditioning your character for championship performance
- Identifying and overcoming Purpose Deficit Disorders™
- Being a real game-changer
- Unleashing the purpose of your competitive spirit
- Using offensive and defensive strategies to win the game of life
- Rewriting the codes for being a responsible adult
- Fine-tuning your daily routine for optimal achievement
- And so much more…