Meaning: Individuals who are skilled in exploring new frontiers of grace and purpose, in order to minimize the risk of using God’s grace as a spiritual band aid to repair a departure from purpose. – Donald Jenkins, MPDC
Listen to the Three Reasons Why Your Church Need a Purpose Management Center.
I’m a member, now what?
Effective ministry begins with realizing that new member classes are essential, but without purpose, God’s word will lose its potency in the life of the believer. This is due to a lack of insight to transform spiritual truths into practical application. The new testament writer James confirmed this reality in James 1:23-25.
Because if any man is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man looking at his natural face in a glass; for after looking at himself he goes away, and in a short time he has no memory of what he was like. But he who goes on looking into the true law which makes him free, being not a hearer without memory but a doer putting it into effect, this man will have a blessing on his acts.
Every ministry leader must embrace the fact that new member classes are only as good as a New Breed of Believers Class. The change we seek in the life of a believer occurs in the short moment of hearing God’s word and execution, which requires a high degree of purpose.
New Members class and Midweek bible studies are great, but without insight on how to build a Sustainable Purpose™ for God’s word, we fail to unlock the hidden value within the life of a believer. As a result, members will struggle in transforming their faith into an action plan for fulfilling the Great Commission spoken by Jesus Christ.
If you are looking for a resource to help members:
- …sharpen their Purpose Skills™ after new members class
- …embrace God’s vision for leaving their mark in the world
- …outsmart the schemes that undermine their purpose
- …increase their responsibility for living God’s word
- …embrace a fresh wind of purpose for discipleship
- …strengthen their relationship with God
- …ignite the flames of purpose for revival
- …close the door to a sinful lifestyle
Your church need a Purpose Management Center! Having a Purpose Management Center will inspire a New Breed of Believers who,
- …understand how to skillfully use purpose to transform spiritual truths into practical application for impacting the world
- …understand the true measure of ministry is knowing that purpose outweighs their pedigrees
- …not only know the history of redemption, but become active participants in using redemption to make history
- …undergo a dramatic change in character to transform your church from a crisis management haven into a habitation for purpose management
- …redefine Christianity as an opportunity to pursue a different path of purpose
- And so much more…
What’s the difference?
A good question to ask is, what’s the difference between our Purpose Management approach to ministry and the Purpose Driven Church model by Rick Warren?
Master Coach Donald Jenkins has spent more than 20,000 hours of mastering and modeling purpose-oriented solutions for Christian Living. His journey has enlightened him to the reality that purpose is more a development process than a discovery of what one does with their gifts and talents.
The two expressions of purpose consist of individual passions and personal intuition. The passionate side is closely connected to one’s gifts and talents, while the intuitive side is connected to the engine that drives gifts and talents. The passionate side of purpose is what we discover, but the intuitive side requires servicing and development.
Purpose Management is the only solution to address the full spectrum of purpose.
- It’s the next step after new members class and is the hallmark of real discipleship
- It’s the perfect solution to help believers become highly productive doers of God’s word
- It gives members insight on how to identify and service the engine that drives their purpose, so they will not break down under the harsh driving conditions in a world without God
- It equips believers with skills to manage the purpose behind the cross, so they can refrain from using grace as a spiritual band aid to cover sin
- Purpose Management is the most effective solution for helping members use grace as a tool for exposing the potential of the Lord’s purpose
Now your church can leverage over 20,000 hours of mastering and modeling purpose-oriented solutions for Christian Living. When you license our proprietary system to inspire a New Breed of Believers, you will,
…no longer have to talk about the value in your community, without a strategic plan to unlock the value.
…no longer have to implore members to be more active, without giving them a blueprint to help them take more responsibility in their active participation in a bigger purpose.
12 month license fees
Use the blue buttons when you have the access code to register instructors and the green button to access license details
Less than 100 members: $127.00 per month
Less than 500 members: $197.00 per month
Less than 1000 members: $297.00 per month
1000 or more members: $397.00 per month
This course can be taught by the Pastor or a designated leader/leaders. It’s the perfect resource for Wednesday night Bible studies or small group settings. Your training begins with access to our online learning management system where you will spend 16 hrs of mentor-ship/training with the Master Coach – Donald Jenkins. Experience the wisdom of Purpose Development come alive as you master skills on how to rewrite the codes for discipleship.
After you complete your instructor certification, you are now ready to begin teaching members how to join the ranks of New Breed of Believers.
Simply follow the instructor manual and you will look like a seasoned pro in helping members feed their appetite for purpose.
We understand that decisions within a church are made by a group of people, which is why we want you to make an educated decision about this critical next move to empower your members. Click on the link below to download the Press-kit for your next meeting with your team.
Book Master Coach
Ministry burnout can be traced back to members who are unskilled in resetting their check engine light, which requires expert solutions to aid in this recurring problem. Master Coach Donald Jenkins has spent well over 20,000 plus hours in mastering skills on how to empower members with insight that reduces ministry burnout among leaders. Schedule him for a Sunday morning or conference to help kick off your Purpose Management Center.